Re: [SLE] Why ReiserFS is consistently crashing on RAID-0?
Hello John,
In my case it's a Software RAID0.
Promise FastTrack100 is not working as HW RAID 0 without a special driver.
In general it's just an additional onboard ATA100 controller which reports to
BIOS that it's HW RAID0 - Promise marketing scam.
Regards.
Alex