FW: Diamond Viper II w/ SuSE 6.4
  • From: "Steve and Cassandra Jones" <steveandcassi@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 23:28:32 -0500
Help!

I had a hard drive crap out on me, so I've re-installed SuSE Linux 6.4.
Everything is fine, except I'm stuck with with a screen resolution of
640x480 since sax doesn't list the Viper II as an option for a video card.
The card is has 32MB and I'd prefer to run at 1024x768 (min). I know I had
my resolution set to at least that much with the prior config, but I can't
recall how to get my video card properly installed (required a call to tech
support last time, and it was done w/n a couple minutes).

>From memory, there is a Viper 330, PCI, V550, V770, and a couple others as
options, just no Viper II. Any ideas?

-Steve