Tried everything - Printer still not working
  • From: Jim Sabatke <jsabatke@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 04 May 2001 20:20:53 -0500
This is getting very frustrating. I've tried re-installing everything. I've deleted and created the printer in Yast 20 times.

"ps aux | grep lp" doesn't return anything

"rclpd status" returns OK

The 7.1 printer problems section in the SuSE database is a bad link.

I need to get my printer working.

Does anyone have any other ideas?

--
Jim Sabatke
SuSE 7.1 Linux

Full many a gem of purest ray serene, The dark unfathom'd caves of ocean bear; Full many a flower is born to blush unseen, And waste its sweetness on the desert air. --Thomas Gray