Re: [SLE] sax2 no longer works
Well I finally fixed this one too.
When CPAN updated my perl to the newest version, a lot of the perl modules
didn't get installed.

By looking at the /var/log/SaX.log and installing the Modules one at a time,
by looking at the failed log, I installed all the modules necessary to make
sax2 run.

Jerry

--
Boycott the outlaw Microsoft - and use Linux - the Software that gives you
Freedom to choose!