Re: [SLE] Wish list for SuSE 7.2 (what I see in Mandrake 8.0)
  • From: Rouvas Stathis <rouvas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 04 May 2001 18:45:59 +0300
Since you are accepting items for the next SuSE release...
please, please do not forget to add Greek fonts this time :-)
The rpms for Greek fonts were included in SuSE.6.4 (xfntgrk-3.3.6-27 and
xfntgr-3.3.6-27) but unfortunately they were missing from SuSE.7.1.Pro
(!).
Also, please, fix the language changer (or whatever this is called) in
KDE.2.xx, because although it changes flags (from English to Greek) it
still impossible to type Greek chars.
This is not a problem for overall system stability, but since I live in
Greece it kind of makes KDE.2.xx unusable...

Thank you for your attention.

-Stathis.