Re: [SLE] Just For Fun
  • From: Lenz Grimmer <grimmer@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 23:18:26 +0200 (CEST)
On Thu, 3 May 2001, Morsal Roudbay wrote:

> Give ximian a chance. (www.ximian.com)
>
> I am using it now and it's very nice, especially the desktop and the file
> manager called Nautilus.

I beg to differ. Ximian might have added some nice eyecandy, but Nautilus
is mainly created by the Eazel folks. However, it is dog slow (IMHO!) and
not quite as intuitive as Konqueror. In addition to that, it gets my
system load up to 4-5 and I have no clue what it was doing there.

Been there, done that, went back to KDE :)

LenZ

P.S. Yes, this was a troll :)

Lenz Grimmer SuSE GmbH
mailto:grimmer@xxxxxxx Schanzaeckerstr. 10
http://www.suse.de/~grimmer/ 90443 Nuernberg, Germany
One who is always in a stew generally goes to pot.