Re: [SLE] How to change time format in KDE?
  • From: Lenz Grimmer <grimmer@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 22:48:33 +0200 (CEST)
On Wed, 2 May 2001, Ricardo Rodriguez wrote:

> My KDE is showing time in 24hrs format and I will like to make it
> am-pm format. I get into the format and properties and see some
> setting but can not find to change that format.

Since the date format is a KDE-wide configuration option, you have to
change it via the KDE control center:

Personalization -> Country & Language -> Country -> America, North -> USA

Now check the date format in the "Time & Dates" tab.

Bye,
LenZ
Lenz Grimmer SuSE GmbH
mailto:grimmer@xxxxxxx Schanzaeckerstr. 10
http://www.suse.de/~grimmer/ 90443 Nuernberg, Germany
One who is always in a stew generally goes to pot.