RE: [SLE] help required running a script (pretty please)
  • From: "jennifer moter" <jmoter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 13:07:34 -0700
its your path. the shell can't find the script.
either launch it like this:
./script1
or add . to your path

in bash:
export PATH=.:$PATH
/usr/bin/hash
- /usr/bin is the Solaris location. not sure about linux location

in csh
set path=( . $path )
rehash

(hash and rehash force OS to re-evaluate the internal directory tables.)

Then try the script again