Re: [SLE] Incoming mail problem......
  • From: Ricardo Rodriguez <rik73106@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 19:43:41 -0700 (PDT)
OK, I am having my laptop (SuSE 7.1) connected to a
school network (NT with a lot of users on it).....

The NT server is providing us with dynamics IP (it
didnt work until 7.1) but now is running cool!!!, only
problem is incomming mail (everything is properly
seted as my other W2K laptop), so it works fine with
M$.....