Incoming mail problem......
  • From: Ricardo Rodriguez <rik73106@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 18:04:17 -0700 (PDT)
I already set up mi Kmail. I am sending mails with no
prob. but I am not getting my messages in my inbox.

I set the server correctly and if I check the webmail
I have some emails in my inbox but I press CHECK MAIL
in the Kmail and it is not downloading those messages
to my laptop. The most strange thing is that it is
not giving me any error messages either.

What should I check?

=====
Ricardo A. Rodriguez
www.RicardoRodriguez.net
OKC, OK - USA

Knowledge is power, and you are powerless without it!!!