Re: [SLE] How to change time format in KDE?
  • From: "Christopher W. Aiken" <cwaiken@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 20:32:51 -0400 (EDT)

I'm not using KDE2 at the moment but I think I remember how
to do this. "Right click" on the clock and choose the "format"
option. There should be a "drop down" that will let you
choose the "country". Just choose USA and pick OK. The
next time you start KDE2 you will see the am/pm format.

-=[cwa]=-
--
Christopher W. Aiken
Scenery Hill, Pa, USA