Kernel 2.4, is it bugged?
  • From: Ricardo Rodriguez <rik73106@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 17:06:13 -0700 (PDT)
I talked to technical support in SuSE today and the
suggested me to run with K-2.2 and I disagree cause I
want to take advantage of some 2.4 features, so they
told me to download something from the site (I don't
remember if they refer to it like patches or updates).

Do I really need to do that?, How do I do it?, Am I
getting me self into troubles for nothing?, Does it
really worth it?

Thnx.

=====
Ricardo A. Rodriguez
www.RicardoRodriguez.net
OKC, OK - USA

Knowledge is power, and you are powerless without it!!!