Re: [SLE] XCDROAST problems
  • From: Jonathan Paul Cowherd <jpcowh01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 11:47:57 -0400
On Wed, May 02, 2001 at 08:47:00AM +0100, Eddie Howson wrote:

Hey Mike and Eddie,

I'm using the gtk version of xcdroast for SuSE 7.1 Pro. There is a
really well written readme.txt file that talks about the issues
with burning a CD and how to configure your machine depending on
the CDR drive you have.

The program is called xcdrgtk.

Jonathan

> Hi Mike
> I tried using the directions in the same manual and I wasn't successful
> either. However, the directions in the manual for 7.1 were spot on (except
> for what I think is a minor typo).
> Eddie
> On Wednesday 02 May 2001 06:46, mhf wrote:
> > I am using Suse 7.0 Professional. I installed xcdroast by following the
> > directions stated in Suse's Configuration Manual, Chapter 7, Writing CD's
> > in Linux..
> > Mike
> > michael.flug@xxxxxxxx

Jonathan Paul Cowherd
jpcowh01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.slug.louisville.edu/~jpcowh01

This is my world and I am... World Leader Pretend