Compiling MOL Question
  • From: Andrei Verovski <andrei.verovski@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 12:27:49 +0300
Hi,

Anyone suceeded compiling lates MOL 0.9.58 on SuSE PPC 7.0 ? If yes,
please advice.

I have PPC kernel 2.44 in usr/src/linux, XFree86 (from SuSE CD zq series,
uncompressed) and MOL sources in /usr/src/packages/SOURCES.

MOL compiles succesfully until it tries to include XFree headers. It seem
it looks for them in usr/X11R6. I have modified makefile for MOL drivers
to search in /usr/src/packages/SOURCES/xc, but the problem still exists.
Also, its pretty stupid to keep 200 MB of XFree sources, while MOL needs
just few headers.

Thanks in advance for any suggestion.

Andrei

  • No further messages