Re: [SLE] Corel 2000
  • From: Jerry Kreps <jerrykreps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 May 2001 22:29:01 -0500
No, Corel Office 2000 that runs on top of WINE uses Win32 API calls
which WINE intercepts, but, AFAIK, it is not the WinXX executables, but
a heavily modified version that runs on Linux with the support of WINE.

I know what you're thinking .... You'll just copy the 'executables' to
your windows side and run CO2000 there. Right?

JLK