Executing WP from KDE desktop
  • From: suse-linux-g@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 23:06:52 -0600
I must be missing something simple here. I have installed WP8 on my SuSE7.1
machine. I Can't seem to get the program to execute from the
icon I created on my KDE2 desktop unless I click the start in terminal
option.Similarly, I can execute the program from the command line with
no problem. Normal execution from the GUI however yields no reults. Any
thoughts would be welcome. I've not had this problem with WP and
other dusro's in the past and am wondering what might be unique to KDE2
and/or SuSe that would cause this.

Paul