Re: [SLE] Sync'in Time.
  • From: Ben Rosenberg <ben@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 21:26:53 -0700

Tim,

A. Install the xntp package.
B. Go into /etc/rc.config and make the entry look like this:

--
#
# Start XNTPD? (yes/no)

C. Run 'ntpdate ntp.ucsd.edu'
D. Start the daemon ... rcxntpd start
E. Done

Regards,

* Timothy R. Butler (tbutler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) [010430 20:58]:
}=}Volker and Steven,
}=} Thanks for the tip! Can either of you advice me on how to configure xntp to
}=}sync the time on a regular basis? I can't seem to find any useful tips on
}=}configuration.
}=}

--
Ben Rosenberg