Re: [SLE] Fwd: KDE Start up Warning?
Hello Martin,
Thank you for your reply.

There are certain applications and projects I'm working on that require to be
a root on order to run them. Since I'm constantly log in and log out into my
KDE session as a root I just got tired with this dorky message.
Would it be too much to ask you how to turn off this "friendly warning"
permanently?

Thank you in advance.
Alex

--
MS Windows users should be covered under the Americans with Disabilities Act!
--------------> Try Linux and you'll understand why <--------------

< Previous Next >
List Navigation