RE: [SLE] samba network server locking up an big file transfers
  • From: samelash@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Samy Elashmawy)
  • Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2000 09:17:39 +0000

I hand edited the newer sample suse smb.conf file and just changed som stuff.
Will try this out later , easier that fumbling with the hardware.
I moved to rg45 and 100 megbit hub/cards simply couse the thin ethernet was
geting very out of wack and taking too much time fumblingwith. This is the
first time
I have ahd truble over the last year. Luckly some of the older card have
the rg48
modulat plug on the back , so they do come in handy for low demand stuff.