RE: [SLE] samba network server locking up an big file transfers
  • From: rmcgaugh@xxxxxxxxx (Rocky McGaugh)
  • Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 15:51:55 -0500 (CDT)

the last time i setup samba, i used 'swat' for some reason, and i started
having this problem. really boggled me since i've had samba working many
times before.

i ended up commenting out the socket options swat had put in there, and
its worked great ever since.

Rocky McGaugh Atipa Linux Solutions
Product Development www.atipa.com
rocky@xxxxxxxxx rmcgaugh@xxxxxxxxx