RE: [SLE] samba network server locking up an big file transfers
  • From: samelash@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Samy Elashmawy)
  • Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2000 15:23:26 +0000

This happens on both windows and linus , either way. I have a cable
somewhere here , need to find it and swat it and see it itt still happens.
Is I will need to buy another nw card and swap that. if it dooes not help
then I can go to my old 4 port hub and rule out the hub , the extraz card I
can slap inot another machine. Had a couple 10 mgcards , and I have been
using thm on the low end machines ie print server and firwall as thy wont
take advantage of the higher speed, Still using idal up for internat access.