Re: [SLE] IP Masq / DHCP / Firewalling (Reply: LONG!)

I use exmh. It has been around for a long long time, and is based on MH
which has been around for a much longer time. You have a choice of
using either MH's filtering (maildrop) or using procmail. With either your
incoming email drops into the desired folder. In the mh model, folders are
directories, and each individual email is a separate file. One real
advantage is that you can use many of the standard Unix tools, like find
and grep. Another advantage is that you can use the text based mh tools
if you decide to telnet into your system.

On 4 Apr 2000, at 10:41, Argentium G. Tiger wrote:

> At 04:42 AM 04/03/2000 +0200, Philipp Thomas <pthomas@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> >when posting in the future, please limit the line length to approx. 75
> >chars. This makes reading a mail in text mode readers much easier and also
> >eases quoting.
>
> Thanks for letting me know about the Philipp, I had turned word-wrap off in Eudora a while back when I was trying to post the wvdial.dod script for someone. I've got it turned back on now. Let me know if it's not automatically wordwrapping.
>
> (Eudora won't matter shortly, I'm switching my email over from the windows desktop to the KDE desktop. Do you know a really good X email client (or KDE) that has a whole whack of features including a powerful filtering set?)
>

> --

Jerry Feldman
Contractor, eInfrastructure Partner Engineering
508-467-4315 http://www.testdrive.compaq.com/linux/

Compaq Computer Corp.
200 Forest Street MRO1-3/F1
Marlboro, Ma. 01752