[SLE] ext3
  • From: sander.van.vugt@xxxxxxxx (Sander van Vugt)
  • Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 09:44:01 +0200

Hi,

ome time ago, I heard someone talk about the ext3-filesystem. I've search
the web for information about it, but found nothing (maybe a bad search?).
Can anyone point me to some kind of description?

Sander

Disclaimer

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of
the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions
presented are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of the Azlan Holdings bv and/or
subsidiary. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised
that you have received this email in error and that any use,
dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email
is strictly prohibited.

Azlan Holdings MIS Helpdesk by telephone on
+31 (0) 79 3443200.