[SLE] Re: Solution to the SuSE 6.3 installation problem
  • From: avi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Avi Schwartz)
  • Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2000 22:39:46 -0500

Ok, a follow up. While the install completed and setupWPO2000 ran, the
programs still crash immediately with or without the

export LC_ALL=en

I would like to hear from anyone with SuSE 6.3 that followed my steps to
install the product whether they have the same crash or whether the
programs work for them. I want to try to pinpoint whether the problem
is with my system or with WPO2K.

Thanks,
Avi

--