Re: [SLE] Help - 6.3 - Can't boot off of anything!
  • From: mcinnisc@xxxxxxxxxxx (Celia McInnis)
  • Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2000 23:09:28 -0400

Togan's suggestion worked - once the CMOS was cleared, the machine was
usable again. Apparently the addition of the network card messed up the
interrupts.. (My brother had had a similar problem last year upon adding a

new disk to my mom's computer and so he was helpful in getting mine back
working late last night).

Thanks very much!

Celia McInnis