[SLE] Sceen size
  • From: speaker1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Darrell)
  • Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2000 18:14:32 -0500

Hi all-
I just loaded SuSe 6.3 and have a problem with the screen size- it seems
like a virtual display- and as the mouse reaches the edge ot the screen-
the screen moves to the end of the display limits. I checked the XF86
config - file and don't see any refrence to the view ports- beyond the 0
0 settings here is an example-

Screen Section
Depth 8
Modes 640x480 800x600 1024x768
View port 0 0
and the same for color depths - 16,24,32

But in the Screen sections also- I see all 3 servers mono, 16 color and
SVGA- I see virtual settings
16 color 800 600
SVGA 1600 1280
#Virtual 320 200
and Mono 800 600

Can I change any of these and save the file to get the screen to stay in
one place :-}}-- Thanks

Darrell