Re: [SLE] Re: An etiquette for this list - a call for discussion

I didn't really want to add too much to this thread - but here goes..

I am a relative newbie too, I have learn't an awful lot from you all and long
may it continue. RTFM, Check the archives etc do very little good IMHO,
things change so rapidly that the manual etc may not apply any more
(winmodems USB et al)

All I would say however, is to request that people just pause a second before
pressing the send button, would you say face to face what you have just
written about someone ??

Thats my lot......

Pete