[SLE] hylafax/faxsetup problem

I'm trying to setup hylafax and I can't get through the
faxsetup part. When I run it I get this output.

Setup program for HylaFAX (tm) 4.1beta2.

Created for i686-pc-linux on Tue Nov 9 03:15:41 GMT 1999.

Checking system for proper client configuration.
Checking system for proper server configuration.

Warning: /usr/sbin/egetty does not exist or is not an executable program!

The file:

/usr/sbin/egetty

does not exist or this file is not an executable program. The
HylaFAX software optionally uses this program and the fact that
it does not exist on the system is not a fatal error. If the
program resides in a different location and you do not want to
install a symbolic link for /usr/sbin/egetty that points to your program
then you must reconfigure and rebuild HylaFAX from source code.

FATAL ERROR: /usr/bin/gs does not exist or is not an executable program!

The file:

/usr/bin/gs

does not exist or this file is not an executable program. The HylaFAX
software expects this program to exist and be in this location. If the
program resides in a different location then you must either reconfigure
and rebuild HylaFAX or override the default pathnames in the distributed
software through one of the HylaFAX configuration files (consult the
HylaFAX documentation).

The egetty is not there. But the FATAL ERROR: /usr/bin/gs is there.
ls -l /usr/bin/gs:
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 7 Jan 1 05:00 /usr/bin/gs -> gs_serv

I can't get anywhere with this. Everything I've read starts with
faxsetup and I can't run it. The SuSE DB had something like this
but it was the dir's under /var/spool/fax which is not my problem.

Thanks for any help.

--
B. L. Jilek <bljilek@xxxxxxxxxxx> | ICQ: 10733954
| Linux user: 163800
PGP: DSS 0x800B3A69 RSA 0x3F1963C5 | OS: SuSE Linux 6.3