Re: [SLE] Re: An etiquette for this list - a call for discussion

On Sat, 01 Apr 2000, Philipp Thomas wrote:
> But first of all this is exactly the discussion I hoped I could start :)
+
Steve : "Here in Spain, we do not have the discipline
of Northern Europe. We just like to talk. *Please* do not inflict rules
upon us."

I AGREE with Steve, & believe an open-source & flexible system is best,
SO, let's appoint a Sheriff & Sheriff's Deputy, to see Fair-Play, Protect
the Piano-Players, and prevent Shootings in the Saloon.

best :)

--

as Jim Sabatke recommends,