[SLE] libext2fs where?
  • From: neonatus@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Bostjan Muller)
  • Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2000 00:31:31 +0200

Hi!

I was trying to compile a GUI for floppy formating in X called gformat, and
during configure I got an error saying that I need libext2fs and that it
wouldn't compile without it. I was wondering if anyone knows where to get this
lib or if anyone knows of a GUI for formating floppies which wouldn rewiure me
to install a whole new window manager for it to compile.

PS. I am doing this, couse fdformat doesn't do it's job right :(

THX in advance!

Bostjan