[SLE] Kdevelop on SuSE 6.3
  • From: dregiste@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Damon Register)
  • Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2000 15:00:35 -0500

Is there anyone on this list who has had success in setting up and
using Kdevelop with SuSE 6.3? I have found almost all the components
that Kdevelop says it wants. Glimpse wasn't on the 6.3 CDs but it
was on the 6.2 CDs. Why is this? I found and downloaded a
sgmltools package because Kdevelop wanted it but haven't been able
to build it yet because the ./configure step fails. I guess I will
have to contact the author on that one.

The main problem I am having is with kdelibs. The Kdevelop setup
get to the KDE Library Documentation update part and I get an error
saying

The chosen path for the KDE-Libs does not
lead to the KDE libraries. Please choose the
complete path. This is where you have unpacked
e.g. a kdelibs snapshot a la /snapshot/kdelibs

If anyone could please provide assistance with this, I would be most
grateful.

Damon Register