Re: [SLE] An etiquette for this list - a call for discussion
  • From: pthomas@xxxxxxx (Philipp Thomas)
  • Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2000 14:56:23 +0200

* Damon Register (dregiste@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) [20000401 14:50]:

> It looks great. This is a good idea. Thanks for the effort you
> are putting into this

Up 'till now there isn't any effort I've done, other than trying to spark
off a discussion, that is :-) Doing a translation of the current german
version wouldn't be that hard either, as I actually like to do such things
(although I'm pretty certain that the translation would need some review
from folks like you for whom English is their native language :).

Philipp

--
Philipp Thomas <pthomas@xxxxxxx>
SuSE GmbH, Schanzaecker Str. 10, D-90443 Nuremberg, Germany

#define NINODE 50 /* number of in core inodes */
#define NPROC 30 /* max number of processes */
-- Version 7 UNIX fuer PDP 11, /usr/include/sys/param.h