Re: [SLE] Borg humour....
  • From: bobbyg@xxxxxxxxxx (Bobby Geortgilakis)
  • Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2000 22:55:03 +1200

Hi All & Jurjen,

who engages in an interesting work of logic. Lets see now. ;-)

Jurjen wrote:
<snip>

> On Sat, 01 Apr 2000 15:22:48 +1200, Bobby Geortgilakis
> <bobbyg@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> >Any guesses what server software they are using? Which MickySoft stuff,
> >read on....
> <snip>
> >http://mssjus.www.conxion.com/download/win98SE/Update/7.0a/W9X/EN-US/DX7Aeng.exe
> <snip>
> >Enough said.
>
> That's not Microsoft, that's ConXion, a hosting provider specialized
> in large downloads. Microsoft hires them to provide large downloads.
>
> While it may be funny to bash Microsoft, please get your facts
> correct.
> --
> Jurjen Oskam * ICQ 11573303 * http://www.stupendous.org/ for PGP key
> assassinate nuclear iraq clinton kill bomb USA eta ira cia fbi nsa kill
> president wall street ruin economy disrupt phonenetwork atomic bomb sarin
> nerve gas bin laden military -*- DVD Decryption at www.stupendous.org -*-

<snip>

The facts are, Microsoft *shudder* hired (they can't afford it themselves or they
know their stuff can't handle it ????), another provider to host their software
online, ergo Borg responsibility. Why would they not chose a provider that uses
their software? It was this inconsistency I was pointing up Jurjen, a point of logic
and fact...

It is fun to bash an organization with THAT much hubris!

Also, I love your sig file, I can just hear the Echelon machines whirring & here
they go again :-)

Now, back to finishing a couple of essays, & then to try & get my cd-rw going in
Linux.

Greek Geek.

Grammar is asymmetrical to the numbers of sleeping I am getting. --GG