[opensuse-web] 2009-web-ToDos
  • From: Robert Lihm <rlihm@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 11:33:36 +0100
Hello!

I would like to discuss possible www.opensuse.org-todos for 2009 with you.

My ideas till now are:

* redesign first wiki page
* implement that all o.o pages get the CSS (etc.) from static.o.o
* add more screenshots, specially to the wiki
* create screencasts to show openSUSE or help other users
* we will have to find a solid way to add/publish the screencasts
* offer some simple and pragmatic help pages for real beginners (kind of howto style)
* may we could use help.o.o for this?
* create a ToDo-List for release times, means: All the stuff that needs to be done during release time.

And in general I would be in the mood for a complete redesign of opensuse.org to make everything slimmer, faster, easier to use, and more sexy ;-). I would like it in the style of the new webclient (Current snapshot of HTML/CSS development: http://webtest.opensuse.org/_webclient2/) . But this design is to slim to use it 1:1 on opensuse.org.
A redesign is pretty time intensive, so it's more a topic for Q3++ 2009.

I'm looking forward to read your input!

Best,

Rob

---

Robert Lihm, Webdesigner - Build Service Team
Tel: +49-911-74053-0 - rlihm@xxxxxxx