[opensuse-project] Re: Does the project have a publicly accessible project management tool?
  • From: Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 21:46:41 +0000 (UTC)
On Mon, 21 May 2012 13:30:34 -0700, Roger Luedecke wrote:

I don't like the idea of adapting the wiki for that. Its supposed to be
a knowledge base, and its already not terribly good for that.

Actually, I set up an account on the tool that Henne pointed me at and it
seems that that tool is specifically set up for this - and uses Agile/
Scrum as a development methodology (which I think applies very well
anyways because the goal is to keep things moving along).

Jim

--
Jim Henderson