Re: [opensuse-project] Re: Does the project have a publicly accessible project management tool?
Hey Wolfgang,

On 18.05.2012 08:01, Wolfgang Rosenauer wrote:

- I find the structure highly confusing

Can I ask you a personal favor? Can you take a couple of minutes from your busy schedule and elaborate on that as PM to me? In particular I would like you to answer the following questions from the top of your head (without looking it up I mean) if you can.

* What are Namespaces?
* What are Portals?
* How do you think people can collaborate in a wiki?
* For whom do you think is the openSUSE wiki?

That would be very helpful. Thanks

Henne

--
Henne Vogelsang