Re: [opensuse-project] Re: Does the project have a publicly accessible project management tool?
Hi,

Am 18.05.2012 00:04, schrieb Bryen M Yunashko:
So let's stick with wiki which is our main tool anyway. Granted, the
wiki syntax can be a bit daunting to some people, but I think in the
circle of people participating here so far, we're able to tackle that
with little challenge.

I have a comment about the wiki. Granted I do not write much there but
working with the "new" wiki is always a very high hurdle for me.

- when I try to fix something it won't be public but is waiting for
some magic maintainer to approve it.
- when I want to add sites I always fail to create it because of
permissions (or just the lack of understanding the structure)
- I find the structure highly confusing
- I always end up using other ways to make stuff public or not do it at
all

contributors. Might be that I don't get it but I fear many other people
don't get it too.

Wolfgang