[opensuse-project] Re: Does the project have a publicly accessible project management tool?
  • From: Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 00:59:46 +0000 (UTC)
On Thu, 17 May 2012 19:56:25 -0500, Bryen M Yunashko wrote:

I suggest you send a note to either Rajko (simon123 on IRC) or to the
wiki ML to find out what plugins they have or can install. Rajko seems
quite knowledgeable about wiki plugins.

Perfect, thanks, Bryen. I'll do that. The Todo Tasks plugin seems to be
simple, able to be project oriented, and pretty straightforward to use.

Jim

--
Jim Henderson