[opensuse-project] Re: Does the project have a publicly accessible project management tool?
  • From: Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 00:47:57 +0000 (UTC)
On Thu, 17 May 2012 23:28:28 +0000, Jim Henderson wrote:

That might meet my PM needs; I'm going to install it in a local MW
instance I have here and see how it works.

Actually the "Semantic Project Management" seems overly complicated, and
I can't actually get it to work on 1.19.

There's a simple Todo plugin that seems to provide some basic
functionality for task management.

Jim

--
Jim Henderson