[opensuse-project] Freight Train/Bugzilla discussions, etc.
  • From: Bryen M Yunashko <suserocks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 19:09:30 -0500
I think the last few days have definitely brought up some good and
interesting discussions regarding the freight train, and particularly
what we should start looking at regarding bugzilla.

However, at the same time, I see the thread becoming longer and longer.
And the "discussers", including myself, are pretty much a few set of
people. I wonder if we've reached a sufficient point now where we've
identified the people who are genuinely interested in this topic and
should move those into a task force team to focus on this subject matter
directly (and report to the Project at large of its findings and
conclusions periodically.) In this way, we won't turn off people who
feel the project list has become too bogged down on a subject they may
not be interested in.

Thoughts (at the risk of bogging down with another long thread)? :-)

Bryen M Yunashko
openSUSE Project