  • From: Stephan Binner <beineri@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 22:07:45 +0200
On Friday 31 July 2009 16:44:37 Andreas Jaeger wrote:

To me a switch to KDE default looks like putting GNOME one row to the back.
Can we find a better solution than we currently have without giving out

Just for the record and reminder: there have been two decisions/changes in the
past. One was before/at 10.0 to have no desktop pre-selected and a second po-
litical decision pushed KDE in 10.1 (so min. one release later) to the back.

10.0: http://i26.tinypic.com/2igghox.png
10.1: http://i28.tinypic.com/30skhf5.png

Some will likely argue now that the alphabet was fixed in that release... ;-)

But is there any solid reason to keep GNOME at top?

Bye,
Steve