Re: [opensuse-marketing] SCALE CFP now open.
  • From: "Bryen M. Yunashko" <suserocks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 18:05:26 -0500
On Sun, 2010-10-31 at 23:47 +0100, Jos Poortvliet wrote:
On Thursday 16 September 2010 04:20:06 Stephen Shaw wrote:
On Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 18:46, Chuck Payne <terrorpup@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 8:38 PM, Stephen Shaw <sshaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 17:40, Bryen M. Yunashko <suserocks@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Folks,

SCALE (Southern California Linux Expo) Call for Papers is now open
until December 13, 2010. SCALE will be in Los Angeles February 25-27,
2011. I would encourage anyone interested in giving talks about
openSUSE to submit their papers to this event. There's lots to talk
about openSUSE, so don't be shy!

Here's the link.
http://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale9x/blog/scale-9x-call-papers

I've been very seriously considering submitting a paper on suse studio

Cheers,
Stephen
--

I tried to do that for Ohio Fest for that OBS, if you do Studio, let
me know I will only submit for OBS.

interesting... maybe we should come up with a list of topics. I'll
let you know if I do studio or not in the next week most likely.

Stephen

Guys, let me know what you decide. If needed, there will be travel support ;-)

I submitted a GNOME-A11y talk and I'm assuming Stephen Shaw and Chuck
Payne still want to do the OBS/SUSEStudio talk. Anyone else?

Bryen