[opensuse-marketing] Article to encourage non-technical participation in openSUSE/FOSS
  • From: Helen <postmodernhousewife@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 12:14:52 +1100
Hi folks,

I'm writing up an article with the aim of encouraging non technical
people to participate in projects.
I'm trying to keep the tone very light and fun.

It's just a dump of ideas right now and needs to be structured.

I have no idea where I'll submit it. Possibly Linux.com, or maybe a
print magazine (Linux Format?)

Please feel free to add your suggestions/comments and if you add much
material, leave your name for due credit.

If you have any good quality, publishable images taken at events these
would be great too. If anyone has a non-technical partner who
regularly participates in FOSS work I'd be very happy to hear their
comments. A quote on their experience would be nice.

http://piratepad.net/tpJmpiYeNG

cheers

Helen