Re: [opensuse-marketing] OpenRheinRuhr
  • From: "S.Kemter" <buergermeister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 14:53:21 +0200
Am Freitag 29 Oktober 2010, 14:23:16 schrieb Jan Krings:
Hi,

I know it's a little late, but if you still need help I can help you. Until
today I did not know if I leave the two days. I live about 1 hour's train
ride from Oberhausen, so I can even get there early.
If you still looking for someone who looks after the booth, I would support
you there.

There is no problem every helpful hand would be great. Then we would be five
that would be really nice to have the same mount of ppl at openSUSE booth as
fedora has.

br gnokii

Greetings

Jan Krings

Hello,

Next month on 13th and 14th November is in Oberhausen an Linux event
called OpenRheinRuhr.

http://openrheinruhr.de/

Its the second edition of this event, last year it was in Bottrop and
this year it will be in Oberhausen at Rheinisches Industriemuseum.
Marcel Richter, Thomas GroƟ and me go there but Thomas have a talk and
me have an workshop and a talk there so help is always welcome.

When u have time and fun to help at the openSUSE booth, send me an
message

br gnokii