Re: [opensuse-marketing] writing opportunities
  • From: Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 12:09:45 +0200
On 2010-10-27 Andreas wrote:
On Tuesday 26 October 2010 23:05:49 Jos Poortvliet wrote:
[...]
It was just an example, there are plenty more... Where and how could we
best ask if people are interested in writing such articles?

Please document such request always here so that we have a canonical
reference:
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Marketing_jobs

Point is that there was/is no specific request, other than several people
asking me for articles about openSUSE. I've had requests from linux.com,
LWN, linuxjournal and others already - so as Henne said, we need to push
this. As Bryen said - we need writers for that.

Let me add it to the list myself then - and check whether you like it ;)

http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Marketing_jobs#Writing_for_Magazines

Do you have a user page in the wiki? Please check the link, somehow it's
wrong...

Andreas
Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany