Re: [opensuse-marketing] «event» - local school brainstorm...
  • From: Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 12:03:45 +0200
On Wednesday 27 October 2010 18:15:17 Nelson Marques wrote:
What I could use:

* Installation Media.
* USB sticks (I have those sorted out, a local corporation will sponsor
those, all installs and such are going to be made on USB sticks, one per
student).

Can I get some media shipped to the school? I would rather have it
shipped to the Administration of the School than exactly to me. I do
have stickers I brought from the conference, so I will be using them as
well.

We have the DVDs, tell me how many you need and the address and phone number,
and we'll get them to the school,

Andreas
Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany