Re: [opensuse-marketing] blog
  • From: Helen <postmodernhousewife@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 20:09:45 +1100
I don't think the issue is with your personal blog, Nelson, but rather
personal blogs in general - it could as easily have been any one of us
making a divergent opinion about an open source issue.

It needs to be decided whether personal opinion has a place in
openSUSE News, and if it does, how best to filter it and present it.

I'm not sure about this - perhaps openSUSE News does need to be fairly
'business oriented' but most newspapers carry opinon pieces, and I
enjoy reading them myself. Perhaps if the section was appropriately
titled, and carried a 'views are those of the authors, not
openSUSE.... ' disclaimer?

cheers,

Helen