Re: [opensuse-marketing] writing opportunities
  • From: Jos Poortvliet <jospoortvliet@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 18:34:37 +0200
On 2010-10-27 Andreas wrote:
On Tuesday 26 October 2010 23:05:49 Jos Poortvliet wrote:
[...]
It was just an example, there are plenty more... Where and how could we
best ask if people are interested in writing such articles?

Please document such request always here so that we have a canonical
reference:
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Marketing_jobs

Point is that there was/is no specific request, other than several people
asking me for articles about openSUSE. I've had requests from linux.com, LWN,
linuxjournal and others already - so as Henne said, we need to push this. As
Bryen said - we need writers for that.

Some have signed up already, so next step is to come up with a list of topics
we want to cover and get writing on them.

So, let's brainstorm.
First would be L.i.f.e stuff: thin client server setup; other things?
Then, I'd love to see something like 'zypper insights' or 'the darker secrets
of zypper'. To show the world how awesome it is ;-)
A how-to of building an appliance - from tarball to final images using OBS and
Studio.
Build always-updating livecd's with KIWI

Andreas

< Previous Next >