Re: [opensuse-marketing] writing opportunities
  • From: Chuck Payne <terrorpup@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 17:43:24 -0400
On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 5:29 PM, Helen <postmodernhousewife@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Maybe need to poll a cross-section of developers and users and find
out where their preferred points of contact are. IRC? A media mail
list?

What's happening with Pavol's social networking platform? I find the
idea of some kind of in-house unified platform really appealing.
Rather than having a bit on IRC, a bit on Facebook, and a dozen lists,
if I had suseCafe open and it was all there in one place....

I'm happy to edit anyone's tech articles for English and grammar. Feel
free to pass on my email.

cheers

Helen

On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 8:05 AM, Jos Poortvliet <jospoortvliet@xxxxxxxxx>