[opensuse-marketing] Re: [opensuse-ambassadors] We are Geeko ( Second Calling)
  • From: Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 13:37:00 +0200
On Monday 25 October 2010 17:29:12 Chuck Payne wrote:
Lights, Camera, Action! (Sorry for the cross posting but I want to
make sure everyone see this)

Hello. This is the second call to all openSUSE Ambassadors. We are
working on a video to add to the wiki and to show that we are golbal
community.

We did one already that was shown at OSC10, but we didn't get a lot of
people as you can see.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKH_MxTI-mU (Thanks Koushik Nundy for
uploading this to You Tube)

Btw. we have a Blip.TV channel, and I can upload anything there if needed...

We want more.

Yes, sure!

Here are the guide lines.

1) A video about 1 minute. Intro yourself, where you are from, and
then says. I am Geeko -or- I am Lizard. Both in English and your
native tounge.

Please make it shorter than a minute. Imagine 30 people with one minute - far
too long for anybody to watch.

thanks,
Andreas
Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany